Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Senior reflection topics


When you did the visualization of your funeral, how did you want to be remembered? What are some of the qualities or values that are important to you?When i saw my funeral i want people to not be so sad. I know that's what all people say but its the truth. i want people to remember me for what was most important to me. helping others and making people laugh. i think its important to ask people what they want at there funeral. My mom has all ready told me what she wants. she wants me and my family to go to Coosbay stand on top of the biggest sand dune and smoke a Cuban cigar.


During our discussion about “Circle of Influences” What were some of the important influences, events and people, in your life as you were growing up? How did these influences impact you and help shape you into the person that you are today?Some of the most influential people in my life are my family. they have all ways been there for me. they have had a huge impact on my life. all of my family events were awesome. I have some of the best times of my life when aim just camping or going to the lake with my family.


Many of you wrote a letter to dream when you were a freshman. What was your reaction when you had the opportunity to read this letter again? Have your dreams or plans changed? What are some of your thoughts and feelings about your next step into the future? well i did not Wright a letter to my self freshman year but i can remember what i was thinking about. and it is nothing close to what i want to be now. i used to think that i was going to go to college in Michigan and play collage basketball. but i got kind of burnt out on it. its funny because if you had told me freshman year that my Senior year i would want to move to Oregon and become a teacher or a Sheff i would have laugh my self to death. funny how people change?

No comments: